Founded over 5 years ago, the practice of MacCreative Architects encompasses architecture, interior design, planning and urban development. With offices in Istanbul and Azerbaijan Baku, the firm is committed to innovative design inspired by urbanism, technology and sustainable strategies.
MacCreative award-winning portfolio of projects spans the globe and addresses a range of scales and typologies, including office buildings; multi-family residential; mixed-use; retail; cultural facilities;Industrial plants ; K-12 and higher education institutions; corporate; not-for-profits; international projects; planning/urban design; and infrastructure/transportation.
The firm’s design process is an interactive and collaborative one, promoting open communication facilitated by effective leadership. Throughout the design process, clients are engaged and informed in making decisions in order to reach consensus and move projects forward to successful completion.
The basis of MacCreative work is a collective, rigorous exploration of fit and form, driven by ideas about function, place, the form-making process and the role of design in human settlement. Knowledge and understanding of larger community and environmental issues intensifies projects’ meaningfulness. Members of the firm routinely provide leadership in civic, sociological and sustainability initiatives. This commitment allows the firm to bring a unique perspective to every project, resulting in work that is innovative, relevant and timeless.
maccreative is vigorously and determinedly engaged in reinventing the urban condition, operating according to the beliefs that every contribution must belong to its place and time, embody the story of institutional and individual aspiration, and create a dynamic relationship between the natural and built environments. Architecture must stimulate and inspire..
Throughout each project, MacCreative role is to guide and orchestrate the realization of environmental goals within the greater context of aesthetic, programmatic, economic and technical requirements. This transparent, thoughtful, and rigorous design process ensures a completed project that sits lightly on the land while enhancing its existing context
the result :
At the beginning of each project, maccreative works with clients to establish environmental performance goals and outline a process for achieving them. We identify the most effective team of experts, evaluate budgets and schedules, and research existing standards and guidelines. In addition to designing renovations and new construction projects to meet high performance standards, MacCreative also authors sustainable policies and guidelines and develops green operational practices. We educate clients’ in-house teams and users to ensure environmentally-responsible practices continue throughout a project’s lifespan.
• Planning and Campus Sustainability Guidelines
• Sustainable Development Guidelines
• Green Infrastructure Guidelines
• Green Tenant Guidelines
• Green Renovation Guidelines for Existing Facilities
• Green Operations Guidelines
• Organizational ‘Best Practices’ Guidelines
Master Planning and Programming
• Feasibility Studies
• Site Selection Analysis
• Environmental Assessments
• Programming and Space Planning
• Ecological Restoration Strategies
• MacCreative Star Redevelopment Strategies
• Water Resource Strategies
• Lifecycle Costing
• Cost-Benefit Analysis
• Financial Incentives Coordination
Sustainable Building Design
• High Performance Building Design
• Existing Building Green Retrofits
• Greening Landmark and Historic Buildings
• Sustainable Interior Design
• Green Roof Design
• Existing Building Green Audits
• Building Envelope Evaluation and Retrofitting
• Daylighting Analysis and Design Strategies
• Energy Efficient Lighting Strategies
• Energy Analysis and Design/Efficiency Strategies
• Resilient Design and Retrofits
• Pre- and Post-Occupancy Evaluation and Analysis
• LEED Certification Coordination
• ENERGY STAR Qualified Projects
• 2030 Challenge Compliant Projects
• Living Building Challenge Implementation
yıldızposta cad. 14 , 34250 Istanbul, Turkey
t.0090 212 275 4002
Nizami 81 Baku Azerbaijan
t.00994 12 598 39 68
Mob.00994 50 362 29 23
Do you have a question or a comment? Need more information or help with something? Let us know. For information about current job postings, please visit Apply for a job. Resumes or employment inquiries sent via this page will not be considered.
Ready to join us?
Search for positions maccreative worldwide.
At maccreative, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive.
If you share our commitment to doing what’s best for clients, enjoy working in teams and hold yourself to the highest ethical standards, you’ll fit right in.